Our membership year runs from January to December. Membership is renewable from 1st January each year. The current membership fee for members joining online is £10.50 for members living in the UK and £12.50 for members living overseas anywhere in the world.
The membership fee for members joining by post is £10 for UK members and £12 for overseas members. You can apply by post by completing the downloadable form and returning it to the Membership Secretary with the correct remittance.
Membership entitles you to a range of benefits:
- Free copies of four editions of our quarterly journal The Flowing Stream.
- The opportunity to submit articles and material for publication in the journal. Each year a £100 prize is awarded for the best article. This Denise Marsden Prize was inaugurated in honour of our late journal editor who was also a founder member.
- Free access to our programme of monthly talks and summer trips.
- Access to participate in our Members’ Forum.
- Access to free online resources in our Members’ Area.
- Access to our e-bulletin newssheet.
- Opportunities to get involved in transcribing records.
- Opportunities to assist at external fairs including the prestigious Who Do You Think You Are family history show at the NEC.