Our membership year runs from January to December. Membership is renewable from 1st January each year. The current membership fee for members joining online is £10.50 for members living in the UK and £12.50 for members living overseas anywhere in the world.
The membership fee for members joining by post is £10 for UK members and £12 for overseas members. You can apply by post by printing out and completing the membership application form and returning it to the Membership Secretary with the correct remittance.
Membership entitles you to a range of benefits:
- Free copies of four editions of our quarterly journal The Flowing Stream.
- The opportunity to submit articles and material for publication in the journal. Each year a £100 prize is awarded for the best article. This Denise Marsden Prize was inaugurated in honour of our late journal editor who was also a founder member.
- Free access to our programme of monthly talks and summer trips.
- Access to participate in our Members’ Forum.
- Access to free online resources in our Members’ Area.
- Access to our e-bulletin newssheet.
- Opportunities to get involved in transcribing records.
- Opportunities to assist at external fairs including the prestigious Who Do You Think You Are family history show at the NEC.